Forums General Welcome Mat Hi everybody!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 months ago.

sylphries
    Participant

Hello everyone. This is my first post. i’m new here, so i hope we can get along
    I’m from Indonesia. I like RPG games, especially with nice storyline.
    Thank you

Nice to meet you
    And irrashaimasen to Insanity area

Btw i also from indo

1oldtymer
    Participant

Your website is very well designed and executed. Everything is easy, everything is fast, and I’m sure one reason there are so many players making great contributions to enhance our fun playing is that your website is a pleasure to use. So a :woohoo: BIG SHOUT OUT :woohoo: to Msg Commander!

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Your website is very well designed and executed. Everything is easy, everything is fast, and I’m sure one reason there are so many players making great contributions to enhance our fun playing is that your website is a pleasure to use. So a :woohoo: BIG SHOUT OUT :woohoo: to Msg Commander!

Thanks 1oldtymer!

My number one priority for the site is for everything to be easy to find and easy to use. (Well, also for people to enjoy sharing on the forum, and contributing/helping other players.) I’m thrilled to hear that it actually is that way!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

CiagerPlum
    Participant

Hey there.
    I found this site AFTER I completed asdivine dios and as divine hearts. Gonna get asdivine menace soon tho.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey there.
    I found this site AFTER I completed asdivine dios, the only kemco game I have as of now. Gonna get asdivine menace soon tho.

LOLS. Better late than never, I guess! šŸ˜‰ Anyway I think you’ll find that we have a TON of information on Menace, so whatever you’re looking for, it’s probably in here. šŸ˜†

1oldtymer
    Participant

Well…I am a retired 71 year old, probably slightly older than most of us here. I’ve played to normal conclusion almost every Kemco android rpg released in the US (I have more time than most of you). I rarely take notes, but sometimes I keep a spreadsheet of character stats so that I can decide how to allocate points in games where that may be important.

I have a varied background, both academic and professional, including being in the computer field way, way back, starting on mainframes and then being an early adopter of personal computers. It is fun to see all the different interests here, and to share tips and frustrations :silly:

MSG Commander and Azyleo have created and maintain a robust and easy to use website, so make sure to thank them when you get the chance.

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well…I am a retired 71 year old, probably slightly older than most of us here. I’ve played to normal conclusion almost every Kemco android rpg released in the US (I have more time than most of you). I rarely take notes, but sometimes I keep a spreadsheet of character stats so that I can decide how to allocate points in games where that may be important.

I have a varied background, both academic and professional, including being in the computer field way, way back, starting on mainframes and then being an early adopter of personal computers. It is fun to see all the different interests here, and to share tips and frustrations :silly:

MSG Commander and Azyleo have created and maintain a robust and easy to use website, so make sure to thank them when you get the chance.

Thanks 1oldtymer. (Here I thought that I was close to the top of the age range, at 39.) šŸ˜†

It must be amazing to have your computer background, and to have seen how much that technology has grown and changed. (I still remember being a teenager in the mid-90s, when the internet was nothing more than forums and bulletin boards for “nerds.” I can’t imagine what it’ll look like in another 20 years.)

Anyway I’m glad to have you here. Dogma and Savior have both been a lot more fun, having you, Azyleo, and all the others to share our tips and our frustrations!

1oldtymer
    Participant

39!! :sick: If my being here makes you feel younger, great! Glad to contribute anyway I can.

Older, but not wiser

Doltina
    Participant

Hi All,

Very glad to have found this site, seems like a good bunch šŸ™‚ I came across this forum looking for info on my first Kemco game, Glorious Savior.

I’m rusty having not played an rpg in some years so hope I’m not too annoying with questions. Already I’m frustrated in the sourcer’s cave, doh!

Anyway, thanks for having me ā˜ŗ

1oldtymer
    Participant

:silly: :cheer: Welcome! Just ask away in the forum and usually somebody can help. šŸ™‚

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,311 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,115 Replies: 7,513