Forums General Welcome Mat Hi everybody!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Welcome Jesusalva! Glad to see you’ve upgraded from Lurker status. 😛

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Kyndig
    Participant

hi all, i am a avid rpg player, who has had epilepsy since, i was like 3, and was later diagnoised with adhd and asperger’s syndrome, that was about age 20-25.
    I’m 40 atm and still playing rpgs, mmorpgs, action hack and slash rpgs, strategy rpgs , and sometimes puzzle games and i also like go kart racing games like mariokart or crash team racing, if it is any game that has rpg elements , if it is good i play it lol. yes i play rpgmaker type games as well as games like skyrim.

currently i am on social security disability for my aspergers so am trying to save some money from my monthly check so i don’t spend it all on games or in ap purchases lol.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Kyndig,

Welcome and thanks for sharing! I’m glad to have you here and hope you enjoy the site.

I don’t often talk about this, but I myself suffer from chronic back pain (going on 8 years now, and still the doctors don’t know what’s causing it). It’s severe enough to stop me from working full time but also the main reason I got into Web design. (Figuring, it’s something I can do from home, with the potential to someday get into freelance work.)

And I also recently turned 40. (And lived to tell about it! Lol)

Kyndig
    Participant

lol yeah so did i lol

3beez
    Participant

40, huh? I’m sure 1oldtymer will join in saying, “amateurs!”

But seriously, welcome to all our newest members. ☺

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

DrakeDwarf
    Participant

Yo. I signed up sometime ago, but was too busy to follow up with real talking.

3beez
    Participant

Howdy, DrakeDwarf. Welcome! Glad you’re joining in the convo. If you have any questions, just ask. If you have game wisdom to share, don’t hesitate.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Welcome, DrakeDwarf! Glad to have you here. 🙂

NobleStripes
    Participant

Hiya, I am an avid gamer who’s been playing Kemco games for almost 5 years on and off. The only gripe I have with these games are the lack of complex mechanics and length, not much like the Final Fantasy series, which for me, the extremely steep learning curve sounds more appealing than twenty minute tutorials.

Thanks and cheers!

GRIND, GRIND, GRIND!

• This reply was modified 48 years ago by .

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi NobleStripes, welcome to the forum!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.