Forums General Welcome Mat Hello All

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 months ago.

Xuande
    Participant

Hello fellow Kemco fans… I made this account like a year ago, but I cannot remember if I ever posted here… Anyway, I hope you can accept one more into your ranks. This is the only place I know of besides the Play Store where these games are seen in a positive light. I’ve been a longtime user of GameFAQs since 1995-ish, and in those twenty plus years I’ve seen the community just crumble. Myself and others have mentioned these games before, only to get dumped on and ridiculed for playing ‘Kemco trash’ and not triple-A titles like Persona and Witcher– sorry, but I own both, and I get far more enjoyment out of these games vs. the couple dozen hours I’ve forced myself to play the ‘popular’ titles. (I’ll probably just sell them and pick up a Play Card haha). So, tl;dr: I hope I can find a fit here because I’d really like to leave that hive behind…

Cheers!

- Phantom Fandom -

• This topic was modified 49 years ago by .
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Hello, @orpheus 🙂 Welcome to the great KEMCO community! I hope you’ll enjoy being here. Feel free to ask about any KEMCO Game 🙂

Just remember to not use “Bad Language” in posts 🙂 

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    Xuande
    Participant

Apologies

- Phantom Fandom -

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

Welcome!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Welcome to the community! We’re glad to have you here and hope your experience here is much more enjoyable.  😀

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 461 Forums: 118 Topics: 1,360 Replies: 9,068