Forums General Welcome Mat I am Kemco mad about these JRPGs!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Litanylegendlight 1 year ago.

Rpgfanjames
    Participant

Hello everyone my real name is James Davis and I’ve been into these recent Kemco RPGs for some time now ever since I downloaded my first which was either Alphadia or Eve of the Genisis (or it could’ve been Symphony of Eternity) and I personally think one of my favourite developers are Hit-Point and EXE-Create! I’ve got pretty much ALL of the rpgs I came across and I roughly completed as a guess 5 or 10 of them!

Also, I’m on the iPad so any Android ones that came out I have to wait for my subscribed email newsletter I registered with Kemco to notify me if any iOS games come out.

Azyleo

Yo bro. welcome to the forums. Its good to know, that we have a iOS user now. If you have any problems, don’t be hesitant to let us know. Also if you have a spectacularly awesome strategy or anything else , do share about it since it will help anyone else.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Welcome to the forum! When I first discovered Kemco games I only had a Kindle Fire, so I was limited to only the games they had on Amazon. 😉

Fortunately there are a lot of choices on iTunes but still, I know how hard it is to wait for all the games that are on Google play.

Anyway I’m glad you’re here and hope you enjoy the site.

All your base are

Litanylegendlight
    Participant

A few years late, I am, but I’m working on Asdivine Menace on an 11-year old Samsung galaxy tablet. Honestly, I don’t know how I made it this far, since one day my device will burn out and I’ll have to start all over again… ;-;

٩( ᐛ )و

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 980 Forums: 136 Topics: 1,995 Replies: 12,182