Forums General Welcome Mat Just discovered this…

This topic contains 38 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  LitanyLegendlight 3 months ago.

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

Just checked the world map, looks like I was in the area labeled Deadly waters. I guess I’ll just start grinding in the easier regions first.

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

Nemomon
    Participant

Deadly Waters (IIRC) is a Level 800 Region meaning you need to be around level 800 to stand a chance.

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

Level 800… I reckon my most leveled character is at around lvl 50?

But if that’s the case, how am I supposed to get to (forgot the name) that temple thing where Gaia is? The dialogue did say to sail around, and I took that to mean the way there is through the Deadly waters area.

As for running away, I didn’t use a first ring, so the enemy always got the first hit. I’m gonna try the first ring today.

"Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

Nemomon
    Participant

Maybe I’m wrong, because I also played the game ages ago, and my tablet with the save game already died, but from what I remember the Deadly Waters was just a small area. Doesn’t the Map show you where you should go next? Look for a land where you could go to land and search it. The game is pretty linear, so it’s impossible to get lost in it.

Mastertrek

I don’t think you have to swim through the Deadly Waters. I’ve never heard of any game that would make you go through an area you are not supposed to go until you’re at the Post-Game (if you are unsure what this means, all areas with very high level enemies are not meant to be done before beating the Final Boss of the story); you should check the Walkthrough for the game to know what to do.

Welcome 😇

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

Checking the walkthrough-

“Do NOT try to sail around the island.”

Oh.

And I thought I was just really underleveled.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

xD

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Because you’re not meant to fight the Leviathan until later in the game when you get to the 100’s or later. Just ignore and run away ASAP.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

Ignore and run away… unless it has the first strike and gets in three attacks per turn.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

That’s pretty much it. There’s a reason why Menace lets you save anywhere. Get ready to savescum.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317