Forums General Welcome Mat Hey

This topic contains 32 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 months ago.

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

1. No free versions?! NOOOOOOOOO…!

This happened while I was searching up the Asdivine series too. Turns out I can only do Dios and Menace, and I forgot if Cross is free or not.

2. I thought the Alphadia series looked interesting enough, but thx for warning me.

3. Did you use BBCode for the color or is there another (easier) way? :hopeful:

4. Last thing, I’m just another one of those ppl who see homework as a modern form of torture.

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

Litany, you not wrong. As a fellow high school student, homework is torture, and one of my teachers knows this, so she won’t give homework. Unlucky hero/mage can only be found everywhere but Google play, and it costs money. Jtk also does, and that just sucks… Even if you had the money for aphasia games, don’t start there for the love of god. Asdivine cross is free though, and I would suggest doing Fernz gate, both you Litany and Hazzy

Light and Darkness, Come forth and be one.
    No matter the battle, without hope, you are done.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Welcome @dhuman!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

1. No free versions?! NOOOOOOOOO…!

This happened while I was searching up the Asdivine series too. Turns out I can only do Dios and Menace, and I forgot if Cross is free or not.

Kemco used to add games with Premium and Freemium version although I didn’t see any new game being available for free. I assume Kemco changed the way they share games.

3. Did you use BBCode for the color or is there another (easier) way? :hopeful:

You can check available BBCodes here: https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/help/12810-allowed-bbcodes/

I remember that there was another way to colour the text but I think it’s gone.

4. Last thing, I’m just another one of those ppl who see homework as a modern form of torture. 

It depends on what is the homework. If it’s as simple as “add 6!+2^8+(576)^1/2 then I was doing it (the result is 1000). And homework is not a torture if you enjoy doing it. Some teachers can make you feel that the lesson and homework is a torture/punishment if they keep asking you about it. 

Welcome 😇

Nemomon
    Participant

Alphadia (plot wise) is interesting (and is the longest Kemco/EXE-CREATE series having 7 games in total), but gameplay wise it can be pretty tiring to play for nowaday standards.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Homework does help with post-secondary since its 80% homeowrk and 20% lectures. Best to hit the ground running if you want to survive in a college.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Hazzy
    Participant

@litanylegendlight

1: Sadly not, but you should buy them if you have the chance >)

2: Wow Alphadia games look kinda nice, I really like that old 3D style, maybe I am going to check them out next.

3: No, I think its because I used @user to mention you at the start of the message (it send me a notification saying my other message was actually written by you, really weird so I am trying again just to check.)

4: It is only going to get worse 🙁

@mpg-annihilator What is wrong with Alphadia games?

@msg-commander The man in the flesh, thanks for the greeting

@mastertrek Well last time I checked (a couple weeks ago) there was a free new game available, I think it was asdivine saga or something? it is probably going to get a translation soon so…
    Edit: Well now the green is now only at the end, no idea why haha

Better than expected

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Hazzy.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

@Hazzy

These games are old and unbalanced. While the dungeons are really annoying, auto and you win. The first one is cheeseable, and the second is really Grundy with a practically unbeatable superboss. Most, if not all side quests in the game are either really easy or stupid difficult, so not one I would recommend spending money on just yet. Both Symphonies, Crystarieno, and Foutuna Magus are more balanced and more enjoyable in gerneral. If you want to play either Alphadia, and can only pay for one, get the second. You don’t really need the context of the first. Or, even better, if you have ios, Amazon or steam, get Alphadia genisis, those are really good games.

Light and Darkness, Come forth and be one.
    No matter the battle, without hope, you are done.

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

Free Asdivine Saga…?!

Are you serious?!? I thought it doesn’t come out until, well, later, but I assumed they’d make it super pricey.

Also, if the green is only at the end then…

@dhuman gonna borrow your @ thingy and see if this works

Edit: Nope. Now what?

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

Hazzy
    Participant

@mpg-annihilator I think Alphadia Genesis is also available on android, there is a reason to prefer other versions of the game over android?

@litanylegendlight As far as I know yes, it is going have freemium, the translation is still not available tho so you are gonna have to wait
    Mmm about the other thing, just use BBcode, really easy to use
    whatever
    edit: after a thousand tries it seems I was not using the right symbol, rip
    Reemplace * with ] for it to work
    [color=#008000* star with this
    [/color* this at the end
    That should be the code for green text

Better than expected

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Hazzy.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317