Forums General Welcome Mat Hey

This topic contains 32 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 months ago.

Jesusalva
    Participant

2: Wow Alphadia games look kinda nice, I really like that old 3D style, maybe I am going to check them out next.

Jesusalva prefers Tears Revolude.

[color=#008000* star with this
    [/color* this at the end
    That should be the code for green text

Color codes are based in three groups of two digits which goes from 0-f.

The first group is red, the second is green, the last is blue, which are also the primary colors.

So #008000 means “00” red, “80” green” and “00” blue. These goes up to “ff”. Primary Colors are a bit different than what you’re used to see, specially because we usually use Cyan instead of Blue… You can look for hexacdecimal colors notation on internet for more info.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster
    [color=#008000* star with this
    [/color* this at the end
    That should be the code for green text
    Gives you this color. Also the original Alphadia is cheesy as all get out but somehow also has one of the most beautiful love stories of any JRPG I’ve ever played (Or maybe it’s just me but dang that ending gets me every time.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

Did I get it right?

Thx. Never woulda learned if I hadn’t seen this topic

edit: Yay, it works!!

And about the Alphadia games:

“-most beautiful love stories-” :leans forward excitedly:

“-pay for-” Oh, never mind.

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Hazzy
    Participant

Good to know :mrgreen:

And yeah, some of the best kemco games seem to be behind a paywall, but I wouldnt play them expecting a good romance anyways haha, it seems they like to play it safe with that (but I havent played much either so I dont really know).

Edit: forgot this @litanylegendlight 😆

Better than expected

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Hazzy.
    MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

So Hazzy, Alphadia genesis has better graphics, a storyline e not centered around a god, balanced battle mechanics, and a simple but more loveable energy system at times (with the exception that Omegadia is not the most powerful skill, but pickers can’t be choosers) The characters are funny, and you actually get skills along with energi, for a little more customization, and not like Asdivine !enhance where the only good magic is heal, revive, attack up all and guard up all. No, more like dios where things are more balanced.

Also, I don’t ever remember it being on andriod, but It might be in Amazon somewhere.

Light and Darkness, Come forth and be one.
    No matter the battle, without hope, you are done.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

@mpg-annihilator and to others, I would suggest that you cease recommending games that are behind a paywall as litany has stated multiple times  that they cannot buy games. Stick to recommending games that are freemium for them.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Hazzy
    Participant

Oops sorry about that :mrgreen:

Sadly I dont really know much about the freemium kmc games so somebody else is going to have to take my place now  😆

Better than expected

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

Sorry about that Lemky, just thinking about Hazzzy’s questions.

So, a few good games that are free:

Anything Asdivine

Fernz Gate

Machine Knight

End of Asperarion if you can make it work (doesn’t always work on newer devices)

Light and Darkness, Come forth and be one.
    No matter the battle, without hope, you are done.

Mastertrek

If you like old style graphics, Dragon Sinker and Dragon Lapis are nice games. Ferns Gate was already mentioned but I think it’s worth playing!

Welcome 😇

Jesusalva
    Participant

Just wanted to say: Stay away from Chronus Arc. The ads are more than harmful, they’re lethal and unbearable D:

I think Fairy Elements is an okay-ish game, but people don’t like it for some reason. I still liked it. (It’s free anyway)

And of course, as MPG and Mastertrek said: Fernz Gate for the win, it is one of their best titles. <3

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317