Forums General Welcome Mat Hey

This topic contains 32 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 months ago.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

It has to do with Fairy Elements being just a mediocre RPG. Nothing too special aside from their mini-materia system.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Victar
    Participant

Journey to Kreisia is my all-time favorite RPG, because it connected on a personal level and inspired me to write a fantasy novel. It was also pretty fun to play, of course. The 3DS version didn’t have in-game purchases; instead there was an optional currency (“Kreisia Points”) that the player could grind random battles for.

Unlucky Mage had OK gameplay and an excellent story. The 3DS version didn’t need or have any in-game purchases, as I remember.

I enthusiastically recommend both games, although I wouldn’t know how player-friendly they are on systems other than the 3DS. I think the 3DS version of either game is worth the full $10 purchase price.

Favorite RPG of all time: Journey to Kreisia (by Exe-Create)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Dragon Sinker and Dragon Lapis may be the easiest to just get into (and they’re both really fun). Although the other freemium mentions are also quite good.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317