Kemco's new game July 2017!

Written by Zherk01

Forums Kemco Games Hit Point What Hadjane Says Goes! Kemco's new game July 2017!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Zherk01 Zherk01 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Here is the link! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.hajunpremium

I’m really happy because I was really rooting for this to be translated the moment Hitpoint dropped the JAP version earlier this year

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of MSG Commander MSG Commander. Reason: Moved to new forum
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Looks cool! I just hope it’s better than Seven Sacred Beasts…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

It is, the action is more flashy and smooth unlike Seven Sacred Beast that is kinda frustrating to play. Idk about the story yet but its not supposed to be takem seriously I guess and it goes stage by stage instead of having an overworld that you walk.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

I tried it for about 30 minutes, and then got a refund. I don’t have an opinion on whether it is a good game or not. It’s just not my cuppa. I should have known just by looking at Zherk01’s fav games and knowing he’s excited about this one. The only one I really liked in his list was Unlucky Hero. I would have refunded Djinn Caster too, but I didn’t even open it until the day after I bought it. Kemco’s killing me here! I need an old-school-turn-based-rpg fix! GAH!! 😉😄

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You and me both 3Beez. Especially since i want to shove my new RPGs onto my phone before I go on vacation. I was realllly expecting Fernz Gate to boot too…. That or Dragon Lapis.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Okay, I’m sorry that my taste on Kemco’s games isn’t what you usually expect from normal people but then again I play Kemco games when I just want something simple and easy to play. I didn’t played this games for an RPG fix because I have a lot better games for that and instead because I found them fun as lacking of a game they are.

If you’re looking for a real solid old school rpg with huge world, solid turn-based combat, 60+hrs of content and simply screams old school then play Dragon’s Blade:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natemonster.dragonsblade

Its an early port from Windows but so far so good.

EDIT: If I sounded a little pissed on this post I guess I was, was doing some programming stuff and having problems with it when I read the thread and replied.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Profile photo of Zherk01 Zherk01.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

It’s no worries. We all have our own diffirent tastes. It’s perfectly fine to be piseed and I domt blame you. I already Downloaded Dragon;s blade as soon as I saw you make that post. As for programming, I know how you feel with Java being very confusing creating all the new classes and methods.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

I just have a different taste when it comes to Kemco games, I guess maybe because the devs aside from Execreate do takes risk back then even on the small time window that they are given on developing their games and thus the roughness of the game gives this unique appeal to me.

I can guarantee the quality of Dragon’s Blade if you’re looking for something very similar to the Final Fantasy of the old and it even got the vagueness where clues of your next destination or secrets is for you to discover by talking to people and stuffs similar to the Dragon Quest games which is the reason why I really love that series.

It might be a little grindy if you’re comfortable to Kemco’s pace but if you spent time with Lufia, Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy then you’ll definitely feel at home.

Also, this version is the classic version of Dragon’s Blade on Windows and Windows Phone before the online features like chat and guild was implemented. It’ll be awesome to get that on android in the future but you’re not missing out anything on the core stuffs of the game.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Profile photo of Zherk01 Zherk01.
    Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

@Zherk01, I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to sound like I was disparaging you. I thought I was just making fun of myself for jumping the gun on games. I could see from your lists that we have different tastes; so I should have known to check more closely before purchasing. But I have a Pavlovian response to new Kemco games. I’m like the Homer Simpson of classical conditioning, lots of D’OH moments. lol

Again, I apologize for my poor wording. And thanks for the tip on Dragon’s Blade! I’ll probably grab it as soon as my phone is charged. 😁

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 1 week ago by Profile photo of 3beez 3beez.
    Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Its also my fault for replying too quickly when I saw the replies even though I was still in the middle of a problem on my work and was already pissed at that point. Its all good, we’re all buddies here as we Kemco fanboys need to stick together, lol.

I have a game missing on my list of favorites on my sig, Justice Chronicles, maybe that is something we both like.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.