Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Wizards of Brandel New Kemco / Exe Create game – Wizards of Brandel

This topic contains 34 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 5 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 35 total)
  • Author

FuzzyBuffalo
    Participant

New Kemco / Exe Create game in Playstore.

RPG Wizards of Brandel

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  MSG Commander. Reason: Moved to newly created Wizards of Brandel forum
    2 users thanked author for this post.

Zherk01
    Participant

God dang it, I just bought Dead Rain yesterday and currently having a blast and have The Shadow Sun, Get Her Back and Portal Knights(yes, the same one as the PC veraion, got ported not long go, go grab it for 4.99) on my back catalogue. Oh welp, still buying it but will probably be a while before I can play it since I was actually thinking that we’re not getting a game this month. Still kudos to Kemco.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

1 user thanked author for this post.

Is it Asdivine time again? Becuase I think it’s Asdivine time!

It may be a bit reductionist to say that, but I do think it’s an accurate assessment. Not to say I dislike EXE Create of Asdivine games: There’s a reason I used “EXE Robo” in my name. It’s just fun to poke at how they can pump out variations on the same game over and over again.

FuzzyBuffalo
    Participant

Been playing for a couple hours now, and this one is setup a lot like Dragon Lapis.

With the sub helpers, over world map with destinations on it, no MP just turn counts and refills life after every battle. But it seems very slow, changing pages in the menu and loading battles.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Been playing for a couple hours now, and this one is setup a lot like Dragon Lapis. With the sub helpers, over world map with destinations on it, no MP just turn counts and refills life after every battle. But it seems very slow, changing pages in the menu and loading battles.

Slow is right.  I will abandon the game, because even on my decent tablet, the load required for each battle is unacceptable.  I tried changing the option from stability to various “speedy” settings, and the tablet hung for a bit, and then finally loaded the scene.  I don’t feel like playing with such frequent delays.

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow, this is a surprise. I, too, was assuming we wouldn’t get anything from Kemco this month.  🙄

Installing right now; I’ll post more after I’ve had time to play it.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Jesusalva
    Participant

It comes with free IAP. This means they should be releasing a Freemium after a month or so. (Eventually. Who knows.)

I’m still grinding for level 999 on Fernz Gate, besides three or four games near the endgame stage but which I never got the will to finish, and Crystareino which I’ve brought but never got past the “buy the game now!” screen, so…

Yep. Definitively will wait for freemium.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Crystareino for the win!  😆

(I don’t know what else you’ve got in your queue, but that is one of my all time favorites.)

I’m still trying to finish up my Tenmilli walkthrough (well, item and monster lists is all I’ve got left), so I’ll probably get to this game in the next few days. But I did play through the first dungeon in Wizards this morning… I think if it’s the first Exe Create game you’ve played it could probably be really good, but it’s harder to stay excited when it’s your 407th lol…

Obviously one hour into the game is too soon for me to pass judgment, but I will post more after I’m a good 5-6 hours in, whenever that may be.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Jesusalva
    Participant

Crystareino for the win! 😆 (I don’t know what else you’ve got in your queue, but that is one of my all time favorites.)

I have a problem with queues: I forgot what the games on they dealt about before finishing.

Not only that, but I have an extensive list of games I only played a little and never finished them. Either a game is really good (eg. Fernz Gate) or sufficiently short and enjoyable (eg. Fortuna Magus) to I actually manage to finish them… 😛

My queue - contain spoilers!

I think if it’s the first Exe Create game you’ve played it could probably be really good, but it’s harder to stay excited when it’s your 407th lol…

Indeed, all the more reason to wait for the freemium (besides the games on my queue. Oh well.)

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Zherk01
    Participant

Stop whatever you’re playing and play The First Tactics the moment after you finish reading this. You won’t regret. Heck, throw your money and buy the premium version.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.