Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Wizards of Brandel New Kemco / Exe Create game – Wizards of Brandel

This topic contains 39 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 10 months ago.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Guess I have a lot of patience as I don’t mind the load times.

Anyone know about Turtle with the wing symbol?

Zherk01
    Participant

Still waiting for a detailed post about the game. I’m not really sure if its worth playing right now. Fernz Gate and Dragon Lapis are both nice games but I feel like thats enough Exe-Create this year and I just don’t feel too optimistic on this right now. Do I regret putting my money down? Not really since I view every Kemco purchase as investment for a future gem like Djinn Caster and Dragon Lapis that pops up from time to time.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

1oldtymer
    Participant

Anyone know about Turtle with the wing symbol?

Anytime you see a turtle that has some symbol on it (the text will alert you, as some turtles are just turtles that don’t do anything), it means that if you approach it with the proper character as “main” you will see an improvement in that character’s ability.

Older, but not wiser

Half-transparent turtles: If talked to with the right character in lead, turtles give +5 to that character’s skill proficiency (the character’s ability to interact with certain things in overworld when they’re in lead). Character depends on image: portal image means Darius, sword – Erica, flower (I think) – Phelia; wings are for a character that joins only about halfway in, so that turtle is going to sit there for a while.

There’s not really much to say about this game, really. Standard Exe-Create. Plot is not very good (for example, the main villain’s first appearance is at the final dungeon). Gameplay is not amazing, either (the only thing I remember about non-postgame gameplay is auto-ing every minor battle and spamming unisons on bosses). Graphics and music are pretty typical quality for Exe-Create. Really, I wouldn’t call this a gem.

what is display ?
    Participant

hey

anyone know where is gold zone ? for the chain lithograph. wizard’s of brandel is a good game, a usually kemco games i wanna say. And the first tactics srpg is a really good game you can play it. And if you search a good strategic game you can play ambition of the slimes, that’s a pretty good tactical game. first tactics and ambition of the slimes are on playstore.

sry my low level of english

i don't care ?

Rexion
    Participant

I have found a bug in this game.

The customize weapon can give up to + 99 to the weapon’s attribute, so you can get a +100 str / +100 paralyze / +100 etc.  weapon from the earlier part of the game.

what is display ?
    Participant

i don’t think it was a bug if i remember good in the help section they say you can got 100% of Something execpt hp restore fainting and Something else. and even with 100% crit or 100% strengh, you had try the longe-Something tower ?in the left bottom on the map . i think the boss must be immune to paralyse (but i don’t try it)

i don't care ?

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Thanks for the answers to the Turtle but I am at the part where most Turtles can used.

As for the Gold region like the Metal area you need to ask around towns. I have not found a Gold region.

what is display ?
    Participant

ok ty i go ask to all towns

and that was a bug if you don’t had got the 89*5= 445% of crit necessary on your equips .

i have no idea about your problems about turtles. sry

i don't care ?

what is display ?
    Participant

gold zone is founded on shiganai village at the east part in the house at the very east part.

longe Something tower =limit stonehenge

i don't care ?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,600 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,233 Replies: 8,364