Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Wizards of Brandel New Kemco / Exe Create game – Wizards of Brandel

This topic contains 40 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  BeefandTomatoes 2 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

i finally dit it. i beat the boss of limit Stonehenge on “killer” level. i have a screenshot for prove it but the file take 970kb and the limit on this site is 512kb. i gain Madame Curie’s white Gold Medal for that.

I don’t know when/how the limit got  set to 512kb. It has been 2048 (2Meg) forever… I’ve set it back to the 2M size so you shouldn’t have that problem anymore…

There is a maximum limit on the height/width of images – they can’t be more than 1024px tall or wide… but the forum’s also set up that if you upload an image bigger than that (like, 1600px wide for example) it should just get automatically resized…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

My take on this game:

I’ve had some back pain issues this last week so I’ve been limited on game time/ pc time, but I have managed to clear the Normal End, and here’s my takeaway:

First, I hate the Team battles. (I’ve never liked it since it was first introduced.) I don’t like having to think about who to put in each team, which characters should go in the front, sorting through the “Buddies” to find the right complementary skills/magic… I just don’t like it one bit.  😈

Second, I don’t particularly like all the extra bells and whistles – the Storehouses, the achievement trophies, the seed farming, maid coin farming, the new addition of the physical and magic “houses” or whatever they are, where you can buy to increase the strength of skills or magic… It’s too much extra stuff to pay attention to, and makes me feel like I’m micro-managing the game. As a casual player I just want to go to point A, find the treasure, fight the boss, and then go on to point B. I don’t want to have to stop and think about all these extras. (Just my opinion; I’m sure there are other players who think otherwise)

Third, the load time for every battle is really long… The only good thing about that is I’m getting really good at deep breathing lol…

In spite of my complaints though, I’ve found that it’s incredibly easy to get sucked into the story… and there are some pretty amazing plot twists, that I never saw coming. The dialogue itself is good – there’s very little of the cheesy Asdivine “I’m-so-totally-crushing-on-him/her” type of dialogue; although there is a clear romantic interest, and the other characters do tease them about it from time to time, it’s not as over-the-top as in some other games.

So I don’t like the Teams, and I don’t like all the extras – but I do really like the story… enough that it makes me want to keep playing in spite of all the things I don’t like.

Would I recommend paying for the premium version though? Probably not, since it’s likely to be released for free sooner or later… But, whether you wait for the free version, or pay for the premium, in my opinion it is worth playing.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    what is display ?
    Participant

i don’t understand all you have say about screenshots and tall MSG commander

but i see clearly the actual limit is 2MB. i am sure last the limit is 512kb. i don’t know why.

so i add the screenshot with what that medal give.

i don't care ?

Jesusalva
    Participant

First of: @msg-commander you just did a regression at uploads. You’ve fixed the maximum size, and stripped the allowed file lists to a bare minimum. Of course, we never needed to attach a C Header File (.h), but…

What about spreadsheets? (xls and/or ods). Maybe portable documents (pdf). To be honest I’ve lost the list of formely allowed formats, but you definitely should put xls on that list again!

<hr />

It’s too much extra stuff to pay attention to, and makes me feel like I’m micro-managing the game. As a casual player I just want to go to point A, find the treasure, fight the boss, and then go on to point B. I don’t want to have to stop and think about all these extras. (Just my opinion; I’m sure there are other players who think otherwise)

Well, these are very popular right now… But on most games you don’t actually need to manage that. Planting seeds is as much trouble as daily twitting in my opinion – just remembering to plant something or set to collect maid coins before quitting the game for the day. If you are messing with phone time (don’t do that, kids. It’s wrong.) you can move the clock to get better items to improve your party.

Very few games actually take that in consideration when designing balance. The ones who usually do take that in account, are often planned to keep you playing for days and to be impossible to finish in a single day.

I never actually cared for team formation. I just set however I liked in the order I liked, and left the first buddies I got forever. Not minding it probably requires a little more grinding, though? Well, as someone who usually tries to do Power-Leveling and never does post-game content, “extra grinding” simply does not applies.

…In other words, these stuff often reduces the need to grind, specially early on, but if you are going to do Power Leveling then there is no need to care, as most does not take that in account.

Third, the load time for every battle is really long…

Aww, I will probably skip this game then. You probably already saw I take thrice the needed time to finish a game – and often I never finish it, so wasting time to load screens is not nice.

And for that, five seconds is already at the “long” side, although I guess it stacks with the amount of battling you need to do. (Too many random battles can make a two-seconds wait rather long)

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Astounding!  Amazing!! Your strategy is one of the most creative I’ve seen.  I tried it out on ‘Easy’ and then went on and defeated her on ‘Killer.’ (I used about 60 L Burst Tea) Congratulations!

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    FuzzyBuffalo
    Participant

Astounding! Amazing!! Your strategy is one of the most creative I’ve seen. I tried it out on ‘Easy’ and now and then went on and defeated her on ‘Killer.’ (I used about 60 L Burst Tea) Congratulations!

Did she give you the Gold Medal.

I beat her on hard and she gave me the Grimoire Impact spell.

Now, no matter what level I’m set to, easy to killer, she gives me 4 Ultimate Bulbs.

Oh and check out the NPCs that open bonus areas thread, I found a new dungeon.

what is display ?
    Participant

well you beat madame’s curie on secret arena for got that spell and bulb. and the level doesn’t matter you just need to do three times and she give you always ultimate bulb. for the medal gold, bronze, silver, white gold you need defeat madame’s curie on the limit Stonehenge area (she is the boss of the zone).

And i don’t know there are a tea time flower area. thank you 3beez

i don't care ?

FuzzyBuffalo
    Participant

Thanks, I found the Stonehinge area at the same time as I was trying the Secret Arena.

Just got back from winning the Silver Medal. Great strategy you came up with.

3beez
    Participant

I think Kemco might have done something about the battle-load lag. I was experimenting with devices (granted, all are Samsung), and the battle-load-speed option now seems to work. The first battle with ‘Speedy 4’ selected worried me a bit as the screen went black for several seconds. I thought it was going to crash, but nope it finally loaded a battle. After that, there was hardly any lag at all on subsequent battles. Totally zippy. Surprisingly, the fastest loading is on the oldest device, a rooted Note 2 running Android Kit Kat 4.4.2. Go figure!

Anyway, the point is…if your battle-load time has been terrible, try fiddling with the battle-load-speed option again.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Yep, on speedy 4 one of my tablets has reasonable load times.  However, still slow enough that I don’t use the “attract” card, but instead do the 3 consecutive battles instead.

Older, but not wiser

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 491 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,398 Replies: 9,155