Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Wizards of Brandel NPCs that open bonus areas

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 5 months ago.

Mastertrek

I didn’t play this game but I think they can be opened by using keys found in IAP store.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Zindain
    Participant

Those are storehouse keys. They don’t work on those doors. The person you speak to in order to unlock the area speaks of some guardian.

Mastertrek

Oh, ok.

That was actually answered in this topic.ย 

The answer is copy-pasted from the first page. It was written by 3beez. Hope it helps.ย 

ANCIENT TREASUREHOUSE
    Cargo โ€“ behind treasure storehouse

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    Zindain
    Participant

You’re still not understanding. I can get to the area. However inside the area are two doors that are locked. It does not tell me what I need to open them, only that there are 3 holes. And no, the storehouse keys do not work on those doors. I just want to know how to open the doors.

Mastertrek

Oh, ok. Now I see. Did you search the whole area?

Or maybe it needs Ancient Lithographs (Gleamstones) .ย 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mastertrek

Inkwarrior words:

tip: Donโ€™t actually use your Gleamstones on the Lithographs. You get free 200 ATK weapons from completing the trophy rewards. Unless you IAP for more Gleamstones, youโ€™re better off saving them for more important things, like the two doors in the Ancient Storehouse.

So for these doors you need Ancient Lithographs /Gleamstones (whatever that is).ย 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,653 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,272 Replies: 8,504