Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Wizards of Brandel Weapon Customizing bug

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 day ago.

Rexion
    Participant

I don’t know if I should share this, but if I shouldn’t then I will take down this post.

I have found a bug in weapon strengthening and it can easily boost your character’s stats early in the game. Maybe this will help some of you who struggle in this game or too lazy to grind for weapon’s attribute.

Requirements (You need 2 to 3 weapons) :
    1. 2 Weapon with the same attribute you want to upgrade (eg. crit), we call this Weapon A and Weapon B
    2. any weapon (with or without attribute).

How this works :
    1. Select weapon strengthening
    2. Choose Weapon A as the main weapon.
    3. Choose weapon B as the ingredient weapon.
    4. While weapon B is selected, choose “select all”.
    5. Choose “Clear all” to unselect all weapon (the bonus attribute will still be there)
    6. Repeat step 3 to 5 until the attribute maxed out.
    7. Fuse with any weapon and you will still get the bonus attribute.

You can do this with multiple attribute, just choose each different weapon to max it, it won’t lose the first bonus attribute while you developing the second/third/fourth one as long you don’t quit from the weapon strengthening screen.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    vulsvang
    Participant

nice catch.  but i’m still grinding it out the ol fashioned way.

Though I seem to notice that if you are aiming for a stat (crit, steal, etc) the game likes to troll you by giving those stats to the people that you AREN’T wanting to have them (steal is a big one) and thus don’t have them on their equipped gear, while the character/s you DO want those stats on and have equipped, the drop rate is lower.  But that’s probably just me being annoyed XD

inkwarrior
    Participant

Using this trick has reeeeaally cut down on the weapon farming time. Thanks for that.

You kind of need this trick for the post-game, because using the normal Can Ticket crafting hardly ever gives you the good effects you want to farm (1% for crit?! seriously?!). So the moment you find some of the rarer effects to grind up (SPD, etc), you’re going to want to use this trick to keep weapon farming grind time to a bare minimum.

The weapon effects in this game are more balanced than, say, Asdivine Cross, because all of the good ones you’d want at 100 are either capped at 25 (and thus nontransferable, such as for Stun and HP Regen) or otherwise too rare to find normally (SPD, Crit).

Jesusalva
    Participant

Content no longer relevant
    Nothing to see here…

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I don’t know if I should share this, but if I shouldn’t then I will take down this post.

Since it’s a bug in the game (and not a “hack” or cheat), I’m cool with leaving it up. Same applies to other games, if anyone finds similar bugs.  😎

(Just as long as it’s a legitimate bug, and not “how to cheat and get 75,000 free IAP points in 2 minutes” or something like that, that would clearly be ripping off the devs.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

dewfunk
    Participant

This bug doesn’t ‘really’ work for hp regeneration tho as you can’t get 100% for that stat  😀 only 25 % max it

Rexion
    Participant

This bug doesn’t ‘really’ work for hp regeneration tho as you can’t get 100% for that stat  😀 only 25 % max it

well, the HP Regen stats is capped at 25% though in this game, it is written in the “help” section of the game.

I guess it is to balance the game, the same goes to Instant Death stats, if you can increase it to 100%, this game is finished.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I’m not sure if swoon could affect bosses in Kemco & EXE games but if it is then even 25% on weak weapon is op. It would make grinding useless.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Angel.
    God Of War 4 is awesome. 10/10.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,283 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,095 Replies: 7,429