Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Wizards of Brandel Wizards of Brandel free release

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 9 months ago.

Argnox
    Participant

Wizards of brandel has had its free release just now, so you guys who were waiting for it should probably go ahead and play it right now. I’ll save it for next week when I finish all my exams and get time to relax.

English rule No. 72: If you're gonna give a point, you're gonna need some evidence and an explanation to back it up.

2 users thanked author for this post.

My current backlog is pretty big now, so I’ll have to pass on this unfortunately. I’m still starting Alphadia Genesis, mowing my way through Chronus Arc, and I already made the massive purchase of Final Fantasy IX and a tablet pc. I’ll have to save this one until I actually beat one of the many games I have now.

Zherk01
    Participant

I really wonder if Kemco is getting more money on the freemium versions of their games. I really think that if they just spend a little bit on advertising then I can see them breaking the 5000 downloads on the playstore again as the last game to break that is Asdivine Menace I think. Its really just the loyal fans who purchase their games at this point.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Argnox
    Participant

I don’t really have any money since I’m 16 and don’t get pocket money or have a job or credit card so I’m one of the loyal fans that play all the free games.

English rule No. 72: If you're gonna give a point, you're gonna need some evidence and an explanation to back it up.

Zherk01
    Participant

Not gonna throw shades at you for that, everyone have their circumstances. I was 20 when I finally had the money to start purchasing games and even then I’m still very frugal and always waits for sales and stuffs. Kemco is just the exception where I drop money on a heartbeat, lol.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

RPG_Insanity_irl

https://imgflip.com/i/23ijjz

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,658 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,272 Replies: 8,515