Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Wizards of Brandel A new one to chomp into, but first….IAP question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 8 months ago.

vulsvang
    Participant

What are the recommended things to buy in the IAP store?

The Exp, sp and gold crystals would only benefit in the early game but becoem useless later on like in most games.  The item drop rate one is nice, but since I like to find a weapon with steal asap in these games I can skip that one.  Is the Expert Farmer good?  Or should I just hold onto the premium curency?

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by  vulsvang.
    inkwarrior
    Participant

If you plan on hanging around for post-game, buy the Green Key so you can take on the Milialance Tower.

Some treasures are blocked by arrows and require the Heavy Card.

And well, the Attract Card is for hardcore grinding.

Other than those three, I can’t think of much else that are must-buys.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

EXP orb isnt a bad idea especially when you’re doing grinding.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

If you plan on hanging around for post-game, buy the Green Key so you can take on the Milialance Tower. Some treasures are blocked by arrows and require the Heavy Card. And well, the Attract Card is for hardcore grinding. Other than those three, I can’t think of much else that are must-buys.

Can you get the Heavy Card in the Arena? If so then you wouldn’t have to buy it through IAP (although it’s definitely more convenient to do it that way).

Otherwise I agree with the recommendations so far.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

If you plan on hanging around for post-game, buy the Green Key so you can take on the Milialance Tower. Some treasures are blocked by arrows and require the Heavy Card. And well, the Attract Card is for hardcore grinding. Other than those three, I can’t think of much else that are must-buys.

Can you get the Heavy Card in the Arena?

YES, you can get a heavy card using Maid Coins.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

To add into the Heavy Card, You can just go to the arena overleveled due to the XP orb and keep fighting until you find a course that returns a lot of maid coins. From there, its a matter of grinding over and over until you get enough for the card.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,612 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,239 Replies: 8,380