Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Wizards of Brandel Maidame Curie Payments

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Iseph
    Participant

Hi all, I’m new so first of all, I don’t even know if I posted this in the right chat place haha. Second of all is my question: How many times is Maidame Curie gonna appear and take my money? It makes me nervous to start upgrading my labs and stuff coz I don’t want anything bad to happen when she appears and I don’t have enough money on me haha. I got through the first two payments (30000 and 50000 gold respectively) and just wanna know how much money I should keep aside for when she appears, and how many times she WILL appear until my debt is fully paid off lol.

Finished Games: Blood of Calamity, Asdivine Dios, Asdivine Menace, Shelterra the Skyworld, Fernz Gate, Alphadia Genesis 1, Alphadia Genesis 2, Seven Sacred Beasts, Legend of Ixtona.

Currently Playing: Wizards of Brandel

Sohail
    Participant

Which game u r talking about??

A.Sohail

Iseph
    Participant

Wizards of Brandel sorry lol. Did I place it in the wrong area after all?

Finished Games: Blood of Calamity, Asdivine Dios, Asdivine Menace, Shelterra the Skyworld, Fernz Gate, Alphadia Genesis 1, Alphadia Genesis 2, Seven Sacred Beasts, Legend of Ixtona.

Currently Playing: Wizards of Brandel

Sohail
    Participant

Sorry i didnt started wizard of brandel

Im currently playing chronus Arc

A.Sohail

1oldtymer
    Participant

I think she never stops asking for money.  In fact, there is a payment booth in the Forgotten Sanctuary that will always accept money for Maidame, but as far as I can tell, nothing bad happens if you don’t pay.  If you do pay there (at Always Smiley Cash Payments, as it is called), you get some tiny reward (for example, a STR bulb).  So I would say just never pay.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.

inkwarrior
    Participant

Maidame Curie stops asking for money just before the normal end area, I think. If you don’t pay when she first asks you to, you can always pay later at the Forgotten Sanctuary (it costs more though, due to the additional late fee). You just get bulbs in return, nothing too major.

I didn’t properly count how many payments you have to make in total throughout the game. I think five?

2 users thanked author for this post.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Well, it’s a matter of honor, “I always pay all my debts.”

I’m still very early on the game, but let’s start a list.

The First Debt Collection
    The Second Debt Collection

I may update this list *if* I continue playing the game (and paying Ms. Curie). But given my current game completion rate, don’t count on that ^^’

Misc Info

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Jesusalva. Reason: Include new payment
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.