Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Wizards of Brandel Stuck at story quest 76

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 5 days ago.

MariposaDelAire
    Participant

Please, I need help! I’m stuck at story quest 76, “Revolution”. I don’t know where is Veltd hiding, therefore, I can’t find him. I’ve been doing sub quests, exploring extra dungeons, etc. but now I’m frustrated and about to uninstall. Please give me a hint or the answer!!!! Thank you in advance!!!!

MariposaDelAire

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

I wish I knew that (didn’t play it yet because I’m currently maxing Fernz Gate) . But if it’s main story then you don’t need to complete any sidequest at all (because side quests don’t affect the story) so check previous Main quests or talk to people in towns and maybe you will find what you’re looking for.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Angel.
    God Of War 4 is awesome. 10/10.

MariposaDelAire
    Participant

I wish I knew that (didn’t play it yet because I’m currently maxing Fernz Gate) . But if it’s main story then you don’t need to complete any sidequest at all (because side quests don’t affect the story) so check previous Main quests or talk to people in towns and maybe you will find what you’re looking for.

I’m only doing side quests to do anything at all, not looking for the answer. I’ve spoke with everyone. From my previous experience, sooner or later I’ll sort it out, whether alone or with internet help. I got stuck for a little at some point in most kemco games, but I still finished them all (except chronus arc because I’m not much into puzzle games). The thing is, Veldt “has fled” after being caught in fraganti. I’m supposed to pursue him, but Idk where did he run away. Maybe mount Atochi, since that’s the original access to the lab where he was found. I’ll try mount Atochi again, every entrance. Wish me luck or give me a hint anyone who had finished this game. Thanks!!!!

MariposaDelAire

3beez
    Participant

Gah! My memory is so bad. I thought if I looked at my save file it might jog my memory, but no luck. So I’m just throwing out suggestions…hmmmm…did he go to Moltz Lab? Somebody did. LOL

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    MariposaDelAire
    Participant

Gah! My memory is so bad. I thought if I looked at my save file it might jog my memory, but no luck. So I’m just throwing out suggestions…hmmmm…did he go to Moltz Lab? Somebody did. LOL

I don’t even have that lab unlocked. RIP. I’m figuring out he might have gone to an undiscovered area. Now, how to discover it? rip. lol.

MariposaDelAire

3beez
    Participant

Good luck! BTW, the entrance to Moltz Lab is in  Burbia, Cloney’shouse, 1st floor, NW room.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Good luck with finding the hiding spot:)

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Angel.
    God Of War 4 is awesome. 10/10.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,281 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,090 Replies: 7,417