Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Wizards of Brandel Something got me curious about this game (spoilers?)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ComeQueto 1 week ago.

ComeQueto
    Participant

So I was looking through Kemco’s Google play catalog and found out one of the images there showed

Spoiler
    Izayoi

is in this game. I have played Wizards in the past but couldn’t really get into.

I went looking for a bit Of information on this just to kill my curiosity but couldn’t find anything. My question is…

Spoiler
    What is his role in the game’s storyline? And why is he darkened?

shan-ti (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Mastertrek

He’s not a part of the Storyline, he is an “Ultra Rare Pet” in this game.

Izayoi.

Fallen Izayoi is, like some characters from previous games, an” Ultra Rare Pet”. He’s only obtainable through IAP.

Kemco usually adds reference to other games in the series by adding IAP characters from games related to it in one way or another. Generally they’re at the Top Rank with best sets of skills.

Check this Topic for more information. 

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ComeQueto
    Participant

Izayoi.

Fallen Izayoi is, like some characters from previous games, an” Ultra Rare Pet”. He’s only obtainable through IAP.

Kemco usually adds reference to other games in the series by adding IAP characters from games related to it in one way or another. Generally they’re at the Top Rank with best sets of skills.

Oh he’s just there as a obtainable character then… That’s a little sad because I from the description it got me thinking something really bad happened to him after the events on Asdivine Menace. ( I like his character by the way)

Well I don’t really remember what happened at the end of the second game, does it hint something that made him become Fallen? Or not, he’s just there to be a cash grab?

Thanks for replying 😀

shan-ti (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Jesusalva
    Participant

Izayoi.

Oh he’s just there as a obtainable character then… That’s a little sad because I from the description it got me thinking something really bad happened to him after the events on Asdivine Menace. ( I like his character by the way)

Well I don’t really remember what happened at the end of the second game, does it hint something that made him become Fallen? Or not, he’s just there to be a cash grab?

Thanks for replying 😀

Cash-grab. If I Remember Correctly, after Menace, he’ll be only briefly mentioned again in a way that it makes some sense in storyline in Asdivine Kamura.

At the end of Menance…

spoiler

Izayoi was in a relationship, no? Like he was in the begin?

I don’t think this would be enough to make him fall but then, I have not completed Kamura…

Anyway, the spoiler I’m talking about is in:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/game-length/35946-asdivine-kamura-game-length/

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ComeQueto
    Participant

Izayoi.

Thanks for replying 😀

Cash-grab. If I Remember Correctly, after Menace, he’ll be only briefly mentioned again in a way that it makes some sense in storyline in Asdivine Kamura.

At the end of Menance…

spoiler

Izayoi was in a relationship, no? Like he was in the begin?

I don’t think this would be enough to make him fall but then, I have not completed Kamura…

Anyway, the spoiler I’m talking about is in:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/game-length/35946-asdivine-kamura-game-length/

Wow cool find, I guess I’ll have to play Kamura then if wanna know what really happened to him. Many thanks! That really helped me with my curiosity case lmao xD

shan-ti (◕ᴗ◕✿)

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You should also play Dios and Menace first since that’s basically 2 parts of his story. Cross should also be played afterwards as one of the characters in the game makes an appearance in Kamura but only through a Cameo. You will only understand the cameo in Cross’ New Game + at the true ending.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

ComeQueto
    Participant

You should also play Dios and Menace first since that’s basically 2 parts of his story. Cross should also be played afterwards as one of the characters in the game makes an appearance in Kamura but only through a Cameo. You will only understand the cameo in Cross’ New Game + at the true ending.

last year I did beat Asdivine Cross, and I was on my second playthrough but my phone was freezing so much that I had to reformat it, and I lost all my progress through the game ;( forcing me to give up. Now I’m going through Asdivine Dios once again to catch-up with the series, then Menace in succession.

shan-ti (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 591 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,499 Replies: 10,037