New Kemco game! Yodanji the Roguelike!

Written by Zherk01

Forums Kemco Games Kemco Exclusive Yōdanji New Kemco game! Yodanji the Roguelike!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Zherk01
    Participant

Emeged, a rogue game from Kemco and it looks good too! We’re finally seeing Kemco seriously trying new things.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.yodanji

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Zherk01
    Participant

Downloading atm, super excited to play a rogue game from kemco. Will drop my thoughts later.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

That’s a game that i will never buy. If there’s anything that i hate in games, it’s rougelike and arcade games. They never end at all. I’m dissapointed to be honest because I was expecting Ancient Hunter.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Zherk01
    Participant

Welp, everybody have their cup of tea but roguelike is one of the best genre if the game is done right and right now I’m enjoying the game. Its a traditional rogue game but it seems like it priorized to polish the features that makes a rogue game good instead of adding too much bells and whistles and makes the game complicated. Oh, and the opening story is hilarious.

Maybe next time we will get ancient hunter as I’m really itching to finally play it, having the japanese version just isn’t cutting it for me. I’m happy about this release though as I’m getting tired of playing Greedy Caves(best rogue game on mobile) and just purchased EvoCreo for heavy gaming purposes.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

How does it stand out from the other rouigelikes?

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Zherk01
    Participant

It isn’t ground breaking and I honestly don’t think it will appeal to people who don’t prefer the genre as just like I said the game doesn’t spice things up with unique features(unlike Greedy Cave and Darkness Survival). It took the bare features of rogue games like random generated dungeons, items all over the place, simple combat system and perma-death thingy then just polished things up, the game just works well.

I can say though that its fairly easy for newcomers to get used to without the fake difficulty that some rogue games(one-hitting enemies/traps and the likes) but the adventure will still be fairly hard enough for the veterans to enjoy and collecting yokai seems to be fun.

The game is cheap though so why not give it a shot?

Azyleo

Ill pass on this.

Zherk01
    Participant

I just noticed that this isn’t made by any of kemco’s usual dev, based on the credit this is made by someone named Dmitry Mamchur.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I just noticed that this isn’t made by any of kemco’s usual dev, based on the credit this is made by someone named Dmitry Mamchur.

I noticed that same thing, so I’ve created a new forum “Kemco Exclusive.” I’m also going to add the Escape games in this forum (even though they’re not RPGs)

As for Yodanji, I’m still trying to decide if it’s worth checking out. I’m not a fan a roguelike, either.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Zherk01
    Participant

There is a two hours refund window if you don’t like the purchase, I fully take advantage of it and that is why I can say that I never regretted a purchase in the playstore. Lol. 30 minutes should be enough to judge this game if you like it.

Kemco should seriously consider translating their other games like those ADV, I’m sure that there is an audience for that outside of Japan.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.