Asdivine Hearts is Truly Amazing – Ten out of Ten!
(Note: this is actually a straight cut and paste of my review for the game on Amazon. It's been a LONG time since I played this one so I'm a bit fuzzy on some details, but this review still stands.)
After playing Dead Dragons, Dark Gate, and Fortuna Magus, I was starting to think all KEMCO games would be basically the same, and the best games were behind them. I was so wrong!
This game is just incredible. Within minutes, I was literally laughing out loud at the dialogue, telling the person next to me, "You won't believe what my character just said!"
I honestly cannot put this game down. The best way I can describe this is like a "KEMCO Greatest Hits." It's got:
- The same graphics and user interface as Alphadia Genesis (but with a much better story)
- Very well written dialogue (the guy who translated this game to English is a comedic genius)
- Exciting random encounters (they throw in "leaders" and other stronger or weaker enemies to keep it interesting)
- A compelling storyline
- Jokes that will make you laugh (and make everyone around you wonder what you're playing)
- A battle system similar to Soul Historica, only with skills, magic, limit breaks, and a few other cool new features
- Guild missions and a battle arena (Slightly reminiscent of Alphadia 2)
- AHP (points to buy special items) that you can buy or earn in-game
- Great music
- The option to "retry" a battle if you're defeated (or return to the main title)
- 4 difficulty settings - beginner (or easy), normal, hard, and expert
- and more bonus material than you can shake a stick at!
I am thrilled that KEMCO added this game to the Amazon Appstore - but now I kind of hope they don't add anymore too soon, 'cause I plan on spending a lot of time with this one.
Bottom line: If you like the really good KEMCO games, like Symphony of Eternity, Symphony of the Origin, Alphadia 2, Soul Historica, Illusion of Eclipse - this game is for you. It will blow you away!Posted in Kemco Games, Reviews